Tip 13: Get 8 Hours of Sleep.
There’s a reason they call it beauty sleep. Being sleep-deprived can affect your judgment and decision-making skills, your immune system and your heart, your emotional well-being, and your skin and weight! Most adults need around 8 hours of sleep a night. Two things that help you fall asleep faster? Less screen time before bed and foods high in vitamin B6 (read about vitamin B6 here), such as bananas and fish.
For more diet challenge tips, meal plans and get-started guide, visit the Diet Challenge landing page.
Tell us what you think:
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)