Diet Challenge Tip 11: Estimate Portions Using This Handy Guide
By Kerri-Ann Jennings, January 9, 2012 - 11:47am
Tip 11: Estimate Portions Using This Handy Guide.
You’re keeping track of what you eat in your food journal—right?—but putting everything into measuring cups can get old (although it will get easier to eyeball portion sizes as you go along). This handy guide will help too. Just commit it to memory and get started. You can also try these Healthy Portion-Controlled Recipes, which have the portion sizes built in.
For more diet challenge tips, meal plans and get-started guide, visit the Diet Challenge landing page.
Tell us what you think:
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)