I love cookies! Hands down, they’re my favorite dessert.
People’s jaws, including a few of my co-worker’s, hit the floor when I say that. How could I, a dietitian, love something so inherently unhealthy—and (gasp!) eat them too?
Well, I do! But I like to keep my cookie needs in check—and not waste a day’s worth of calories fulfilling a craving—so I often turn to EatingWell’s cookie collection to find something satisfying, but not loaded with calories.
Here are my 5 favorite diet-friendly cookies (that don’t taste one bit diet-friendly). They’re all 100 calories—or less—so you can indulge without breaking the calorie bank.
How do you satisfy your sweet tooth without breaking the calorie bank? Tell us what you think below.
Tell us what you think:
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)