I used to read a great deal of books but now I surf the internet looking for really good blogs like this one to read. this was a good read thanks!
06/07/2013 - 11:20pm
You have a wonderful site here that was a quality read for me. Good info! Thanks!
05/02/2013 - 3:36pm
1. Write down what you eat. Studies have shown that those people who keep food records have more success with losing weight. Who wants to write down that they ate chocolates from their co-workers desk or had 3 slices of pizza for dinner?
2. Dispose of all problem foods that are left over from the holidays. This means the chocolates that you received in your Christmas stocking, grandma’s homemade cookies ….
3. Don’t skip meals. This will only slow your metabolism down and lead to overeating at your next meal.
4. Stock up on healthy foods in your apartment/house. This way you will be less likely to dial for dinner or snack on junk.
5. Limit your sodium intake. Sodium holds onto water. Cutting back on sodium can help you lose at least a pound or two of water weight. This means cutting down on processed foods.
7. Limit carbs, especially processed carbs. While I generally don’t advocate a low carb diet, cutting back on carbs can help you release water weight. You will feel less bloated.
8. Add in a few extra long sessions of exercise. Not only will this burn off some of the holiday calories, it will help you feel better physically and psychologically.