Save money & brown bag your lunch.
Let's face it: constantly shelling out money for lunch that someone else makes can really add up. Making your own lunch is almost always cheaper. What's more, your lunch will be healthier and you'll know exactly what's in it (no mystery meat or "how much mayonnaise is really in this chicken salad?"). Get inspired with these healthy, delicious lunch ideas that'll cost you $3 or less.
Tell us what you think:
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- 5 “bad” foods you should be eating (331 comments)
- The #1 food you should eat (and probably don't) (211 comments)
- How to pickle anything (no canning necessary) (125 comments)
- 3 reasons you should snack on popcorn (124 comments)
- 3 reasons you should reach for canola oil when you’re cooking (102 comments)
- What’s Fresh: Is corn healthy or not? (99 comments)
- The best breakfast foods for weight loss (78 comments)
- How to make a healthy smoothie: best smoothie ingredients & 10 to ditch (76 comments)
- Is Coconut Oil Healthier Than Butter? (76 comments)
- Trying to save money? 15 foods you don’t need to buy organic (72 comments)