Save money & brown bag your lunch.
Let's face it: constantly shelling out money for lunch that someone else makes can really add up. Making your own lunch is almost always cheaper. What's more, your lunch will be healthier and you'll know exactly what's in it (no mystery meat or "how much mayonnaise is really in this chicken salad?"). Get inspired with these healthy, delicious lunch ideas that'll cost you $3 or less.
Tell us what you think:
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)