How to pack a satisfying, low-calorie lunch.
When you're dieting every meal counts. Keep your lunch light, but filling by including naturally low-calorie and fiber-rich fruits, vegetables and whole grains. Not only does fiber help keep you feeling fuller longer, but recent research shows that upping your fiber intake can help you stave off weight gain and even promote weight loss.
Build a healthy, diet-friendly lunch with these lunch ideas for 350 calories or less—and pack a fiber-rich fruit, vegetable or whole grains side dish to keep you satisfied all afternoon.
Tell us what you think:
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)