Good morning Healthy Hearts Club! Every day for American Heart Month, we’re posting a quick tip to help you eat for a healthier heart. Here’s today’s tip:
Add oats or wheat germ: Adding oats or wheat germ to waffle or pancake batter provides cholesterol-lowering fiber and great texture.
Every day for American Heart Month, we’re posting a quick tip to help you eat for a healthier heart. Join the Healthy Hearts Club group for daily heart-healthy tips throughout the month of February.
Tell us what you think:
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)