Whether you're a dedicated container gardener, a first-timer or a serious gardener, we're here to be your Garden Coaches and answer your gardening questions. We're both long-time home gardeners--Kate on a small in-town lot and Barbara on 70 acres in the country. Kate, a painter, thinks about the beauty of her plot and the meditative aspect of tending to it as she walks through the garden every day on her way to her studio as well as the huge benefits her family receives from eating fresh vegetables straight from the garden. Find her blogging at Three Tenths of an Acre. Barbara, formerly a college writing teacher, has shifted from growing most of her family's food to growing a business in her garden and kitchen to help cooks and gardeners expand their cultural horizons while improving their health and the land's well-being. You'll find her at Open View Gardens.
We're eager to hear about what you're doing in your gardens! What are your favorite vegetables and herbs to grow? What challenges do you face as a gardener? Are you just starting out? Are you thinking of gardening but don't quite know where to begin? Have you had a garden success you'd share with us? How about a gardening disaster? What's your favorite gardening story? Do you have a question about growing a particular vegetable? We'd love to hear from you!
Do you have a gardening question? Tell us what you think below.
Tell us what you think:
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)