Fight back against fast-food supersizing!
Mini-size by ordering a kids’ meal instead.
You don’t have to show proof of age—and really, who’s going to stop you?
* Kids’-meal-size burger (toss the fries and opt for low-fat milk over soda)
* Grilled chicken sandwich with lettuce and tomato
* Garden or side salad with low-fat dressing
* Grilled chicken salad with low-fat dressing (hold the croutons and bacon bits)
* Soft chicken taco
* Mexican rice
* Southwest chicken wrap
* Baked potato with broccoli and cheese
* Fruit and yogurt parfait (or low-fat frozen yogurt)
Illustration by Elwood Smith