8 Colorful Margaritas That Are Almost Too Pretty to Drink
Learn to make gorgeous margaritas in a rainbow of colors.
Are you a margarita aficionado? If you've mastered the classic margarita and have the perfect skinny margarita formula down pat, it's time to mix things up with one of these colorful-and color changing!-margaritas from EatingWell and Cooking Light. We even included a margarita mocktail for those times when you want a refreshing marg without the alcohol.
1. Magical Color-Changing Margaritas: Blue pea flower tea is the secret ingredient that makes these cocktails change colors without any artificial food dye.
2. Watermelon Margaritas: Sweet watermelon and tangy lime play so nicely together in this frothy margarita.
3. Avocado Margaritas: Avocado lends creaminess and a beautiful color to these limy margaritas.
4. Grapefruit Beergaritas: The michelada isn't the only game in town when it comes to beer cocktails. This beergarita cocktail falls somewhere between a shandy, a margarita and a radler.
5. Skinny Pineapple Margaritas: Pineapple juice adds plenty of sweetness to this no-sugar-added margarita recipe. Our guide on how to cut a pineapple will help you master this recipe and other healthy pineapple recipes!
6. Mint Margarita Slushie: This vibrant green frozen margarita is super-refreshing. It would be perfect for a pool party or backyard BBQ.
8. Roasted Strawberry Margaritas with Aquafaba Whip: Magical aquafaba-the liquid from canned chickpeas-is used to create a frothy topper for this roasted strawberry margarita.