How to Juice with a Juicer
How to Juice: 6 Steps & Expert Tips
How to Juice: 6 Steps & Expert Tips See how to juice with & without a juicer
Making fresh juice at home loaded with nutrient-rich fruits and vegetables is easy when you follow these simple steps and tips from the EatingWell Test Kitchen.
1. Wash all fruits, vegetables and herbs well-no need to dry them.
2. Follow the manufacturer's instructions for juicing-every juicer machine is different.
3. Add the most delicate ingredients first, such as leafy greens and herbs.
4. Follow with soft vegetables and/or fruits (tomatoes, berries, etc.).
5. Finish with hard vegetables and/or fruits (apples, celery, etc.). Our recipe ingredients are listed in this order.
6. Drink fresh juice within a day or freeze it.