Make-Ahead Brunch Menu and Recipes
Plan ahead and enjoy your guests with this easy, make-ahead brunch menu, recipes and planner.
Plan ahead and enjoy your guests with this easy, make-ahead brunch menu, recipes and planner. Try these delicious brunch recipes!
Whenever you're gathering family and friends, serving brunch is a great way to celebrate. And when you plan and make the meal ahead, you can enjoy the party along with your guests.
Up to 3 days ahead:
Make berry puree (Step 1) and lemon sauce (Step 2) for Very Berry Fruit Salad and refrigerate.
Up to 1 day ahead:
• Make Sunrise Bellini mix (Step 1) and refrigerate in an airtight container. Freeze-ahead instruction: Freeze airtight for up to 1 month; thaw overnight in the refrigerator.
• Prepare egg mixture (through Step 1) and vegetables (Steps 2-5) for Prosciutto & Asparagus Strata; cover and refrigerate.
• Prepare Pistachio Breakfast Sausage Patties (Steps 1-2) and refrigerate. Freeze-ahead instructions: Individually wrap and freeze for up to 3 months; thaw overnight in the refrigerator before cooking.
• Bake Pecan-Berry Coffee Cake (Steps 1-5) Cool, cover and hold in the pan at room temperature.
About 3 hours before serving:
• For Very Berry Fruit Salad, remove berry puree and berries (if refrigerated) from the refrigerator to bring to room temperature.
About 2 hours before serving:
• Remove the strata egg mixture and vegetables from the refrigerator so they can stand at room temperature for about 1 hour before you assemble and bake (Step 6).
About 1 hour before serving:
- Assemble and bake the strata (Steps 7-9).
- Combine Puree and berries for the fruit salad (Step 3); let stand at room temperature until serving.
About 40 minutes before serving:
• Cook sausage patties (Steps 3-4); keep warm in a 300°F oven.
About 20 minutes before serving:
• Unwrap the coffee cake and reheat (whole) in a 300°F oven.
Just before serving:
- Finish and garnish the fruit salad (Step 4).
- Finish the Bellinis (Step 2).