Gevalia Is Hiring a "Coffee Queen," and Perks Include a Butler, Bottomless Coffee and a Week in a Scottish Castle
Ever wanted to spend the week getting spa treatments, taking cooking classes and eating five-star meals? Now's your chance!
Now's the time of year when people typically begin to reflect on the past 12 months and what they'd like to achieve in the next. For some it's a promotion, others weight loss, but we like to think outside the box as well. Gevalia is offering one lucky coffee enthusiast the opportunity of a lifetime to be crowned a "Coffee Queen" in the new year and, in my humble opinion, that's *way* better than finishing Whole30 or running a marathon in 2020.
Now through December 21, aspiring coffee royalty—male and female—can apply online for a chance to be crowned Gevalia's Coffee Queen, and the winner will be notified on December 30. Responsibilities of a coffee queen (in case you weren't aware) include:
- Ruling from a castle in Scotland for a week with your own personal butler
- Enjoying five-course meals and taking private lessons from an award-winning coffee chef
- Relaxing with coffee-inspired spa treatments
- Assigning tasks to a royal subject of your choice (yes, you can bring a friend or family member to the castle!)
- Spending your $5,000 salary
- Enjoying bottomless Gevalia coffee
Go online today at GevaliaCoffeeQueen.com to get one step closer to finally achieving your dream of becoming royalty. We can't wait to see how the lucky winner will reign—and how much coffee they will drink!