For me, "cooking music” usually involves me singing alone in the kitchen. And if my mom and sister happen to be there (such
as when we’re cooking holiday meals), then we’re talking three-part harmony. For you cooks out there who love to listen to
music in the kitchen, Chris Lawhorn assembled this playlist to help you get your vegetarian groove on—all the songs in the
playlist are written by vegetarian musicians. Enjoy and let us know your favorite songs to cook to.
1. Bryan Adams - "Summer Of '69"
2. Joan Jett & The Blackhearts - "I
Love Rock 'n' Roll"
4. The B-52's - "Love Shack"
5. Culture Club - "Karma Chameleon"
6. Dick Dale - "Miserlou"
7. Michael Franti & Spearhead - "Say Hey (I Love You)"
9. Paul McCartney & Wings - "Band On