Cut calories and fat without sacrificing the flavor of this classic summer salad.
Easy Pork Roasts
Simple weeknight recipes for enjoying a tasty tenderloin.
Decadent Dairy-Free Desserts
Cool off with our Creamy Chocolate Gelato or try our Avocado Ice Cream, made with no dairy products.
Health & Weight Loss
Join Our Slim-Down Challenge!
EatingWell's food editor, Jim Romanoff, is leading a 12-week challenge to slim down this summer.
What Does a 1,500-Calorie Day Look Like?
A peek at one day's worth of food on this surefire pounds-losing plan and a calculator for your tailored goal.
Gluten-Free Favorites for Kids
These healthy recipes for kids don't sacrifice flavor or fun.
Hot Dog vs. Hamburger: Which Is Healthier?
The tube steak takes on the beef patty with a surprising winner in the grill turf wars.
4 Naturally Energizing Foods
Don't let the summer heat make you sluggish. The best foods to keep you moving.
5 Heirloom Tomatoes You Must Try
Expert gardener Amy Goldman narrowed down her "favorite favorite" of popular types.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- 5 “bad” foods you should be eating (331 comments)
- The #1 food you should eat (and probably don't) (211 comments)
- 3 reasons you should snack on popcorn (124 comments)
- How to pickle anything (no canning necessary) (119 comments)
- 3 reasons you should reach for canola oil when you’re cooking (102 comments)
- What’s Fresh: Is corn healthy or not? (99 comments)
- The best breakfast foods for weight loss (78 comments)
- Is Coconut Oil Healthier Than Butter? (76 comments)
- How to make a healthy smoothie: best smoothie ingredients & 10 to ditch (75 comments)
- Trying to save money? 15 foods you don’t need to buy organic (72 comments)